it’s me, not Adele. I made this thing so that I can write about things!
Reasons why I started this:
- it’ll be part of my self-care (sidenote: I am totally not sorry if I cause anyone to get into an internet-spiral-down a self-care bottomless pit, because take care of yourselves, people.)
- inspired by my most creative friend: Adam
- to express myself and my interests (including but not limited to): mental health, art journaling (that’s my art journal up there in my header thing!), photography, home decor, fashion/style, beauty, tv/movies
- to explore my creativity
- to write more in general, especially on topics of social justice, mental health issues, and weird analyses of things I see on TV or IRL
- help other people find their sources of creative expression or methods of self-care
- possibly do an advice column where people can ask anonymously, not that I’m an expert of anything or anyone but it might be fun (or disastrous? ) We’ll see.
- maybe I could one day submit something to ThoughtCatalog. Lol surprisingly a life-long goal?
- Okay, I’m getting off topic.
’till the next one. Meanwhile , I’ll be rummaging through a thesaurus somewhere so I don’t just say ‘really’ or ‘a lot’ a lot. Please excuse my grammar in advance. xoxo gossip girl
(I mean bye.)